GDPR Information Text
SDS-Solid Drilling Solutions
Your personal data that you have shared with our company as Solid Drilling Solutions as a data controller within the scope of the communiqué on the procedures and principles to be followed in fulfilling the obligation to inform with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698;
- It is processed by our company in order to fulfill our commercial obligations within the scope of our commercial activities and to fill in the commercial documents and documents that the law requires to be kept, to provide better and accurate service to our customers, to ensure the legal and commercial security of the persons in business relations, and to determine the commercial and business strategies.
- Our company is responsible for fulfilling its legal obligations, with your company and/or you, both before and after the establishment of the contractual relationship and throughout the continuation of the data that you have submitted to our Company, through all kinds of information, documents and documents obtained in the physical or electronic environment, and in accordance with the laws. collects it through physical or electronic media for foreseen reasons.
- Your personal data, in order to fulfill legal obligations pursuant to Income Tax Law, Tax Procedure Law, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, Corporate Tax Law and Stamp Tax and applicable legislation, laws, regulations and communiqués, in particular; It can be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations for the purpose of filing tax returns.
- These personal data shall be kept as long as they do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned as specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
. It is necessary for the legitimate interest of the data controller,
. It is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract and it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
. In order to fulfill legal obligations pursuant to Income Tax Law, Tax Procedure Law, Corporate Tax Law and Stamp Tax Law and applicable legislation, laws, regulations and communiqués, in particular;
- Submission of declarations,
- Execution of shipping processes,
- Conducting the approval processes of purchase offers and requests,
- Within the scope of making the controls affecting the purchasing process;
- Tracking and keeping supplier information,
- Identification to the system,
- Registration and follow-up of checks in the system,
- Execution of daily cash transactions,
- Processing the credit note,
- Execution of finance and accounting transactions,
- Making payment transactions,
. In relation to the execution of all commercial activities, it is processed and preserved for the reasonable period specified in the relevant legislation or until the purpose of processing disappears, and in any case for the legal statute of limitations.
- You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law “regulating the rights of the data subject” to SDS-Solid Drilling Solutions company in accordance with the communiqué on the procedures and principles of application to the data controller.
- As SDS-Solid Drilling Solutions, our Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy has been published at www.soliddrilling.com.